Join the largest accounting and tax franchise in Southern Africa.
Join our franchise to accelerate the performance of your accounting practice.
Are you an accountant?
Our focus is on establishing and expanding successful accounting and tax practices. The Tax Shop franchise is ideal for bookkeepers, accountants, auditors, tax professionals and related practitioners. It provides an excellent opportunity for new practices to establish themselves and for existing practices (no matter how small or large they may be) to expand. We require franchisees to have a formal qualification in the accounting/tax fields and preferably to be a member of a recognised professional body. We can also assist you to be registered with an approved professional body if you are not currently registered with one.
Who are we?
We are the largest accounting and tax franchise in SA with more than 70 outlets operating in Southern Africa. We offer you the opportunity to benefit from the best forward-thinking accounting franchise brand with access to professional support, proven practice models, cutting edge software applications, latest marketing strategies and a huge network of accounting and tax professionals. The services our franchisees offer are in the accounting, payroll, tax and related fields and can be viewed in detail on our website here.
What is the cost?
The current cost for a new franchise licence is R250,000. However, SAAA members receive a further 20% discount on this price - this equates to a massive R50,000 saving! If you do not have finance available for the full amount please let us know and we will try our best to help you. For example, we may arrange a repayment period for part of the amount and/or may be able to assist you with obtaining funding from a financial institution.
What do we offer you?
The cost referred to above includes the following:
- The right to trade in a zone agreed upon with you.
- Start-up training at our head office (3 days in Pretoria) with all costs of transport, meals and accommodation included.
- Twelve-month online international marketing course specifically designed for accountants. This course is offered by a world-renowned expert and has proved very successful in helping accountants to drive new business to their practices.
- An initial marketing launch in your area e.g. newspapers adverts, social events, etc. The purpose of this is to ignite your practice locally in a big way and to announce the launch of your practice.
- Marketing material in the form of banners, flyers, business cards, corporate folders and brochures designed to kickstart your practice.
- Personal mentoring on running your practice including input on marketing strategies which have been tested and proven historically.
- Start-up material in the form of instructional guides, handbooks and other reference information.
- Ongoing technical support, training, backup and expertise from top professionals in the services offered by The Tax Shop including accounting, payroll, taxation, business consulting, assurance and legal and trust services.
- Admission to world-class software operating in the cloud and which can be accessed from anywhere in the world. These applications assist our franchisees to deliver the best services in accounting, financial statement preparation, payroll services, etc.
- Discounted access to professional organisations e.g. SAIBA, SAIT, etc.
- Substantial discounts in many other areas. The size of our group makes it possible to negotiate such discounts. For example, professional indemnity insurance, which can cost tens of thousands of rands a year for a single practitioner will only cost a few hundred rands a year through us. Similarly, the cost of the online marketing course referred to above has been reduced from nearly R70,000 to less than R20,000 for our franchisees (the cost of this course is included in our franchise licence fee).
- Unlimited email addresses and fax-to-email numbers.
Please view our website here for more information about our franchise opportunities including frequently asked questions. We also recommend that you download our franchise info pack here which will provide you with a clearer understanding of our franchise.
What to do next?
Please email your CV to [email protected]. Thereafter, we will arrange to contact you to discuss options available to you.
Want us to call you?
If you have any further questions or would like to chat to us first, please request a call-back by emailing us at [email protected] indicating your contact number, date and time suitable for calling you.
" We recently started our Tax Shop and are pleased to say that the franchisor is honest, open and ethical. They give excellent support and advice and do not think they are untouchable like other franchisors out there. " Ilze Wiid (Roodepoort West)
" I love running my own business and having the support of my franchisor makes the task so much easier. I enjoy the encouragement and their response to queries is immediate which assists me in providing a quick, efficient service to my clients. " Joan Cain (False Bay South)
" I have been a Tax Shop franchisee for over 8 years and always had the most amazing support from our Head Office. They always show efficiency, professionalism and an interest in helping franchisees to prosper. " Kim Kale (Lydenburg)
EMAIL: [email protected]
PHONE: 0861 370 220